peluche
peluche asks:
Q:

I need help on a science project for my son.

My son has a project on: what freezes faster, regular water or salt water? Does any one has any idea on how to start?
In Topics: Science fair

|
bob , Parent writes:
There are a couple of good answers to your question in another part of this site.  Click on the "source URL" below.

0
0
In addition to the resource previously suggested, I would also recommend these links below, which include an information center on "Helping Your Child With Science Fair Projects," as well as an article on the scientific method.

Good luck - I hope the project goes well and you both learn a lot!

0
0
dtarleton
dtarleton writes:
I would first ask your son, what does he think he should do. We all want to help and support our kids but sometimes we need to step back and let them figure it out for themselves.

I assume the science teacher has given the students some direction on how to use the scientific method, a control, ect. Let him start the project, because if you start the project from the beginning he may let you do the whole thing.

I suggest you do your own research and guide him when he needs the help.  Whether he gets an A or B, it will be his A or B.

2
0
dees1
dees1 writes:
Another similar science experiment is “What is the quickest way to cool a soda?” http://www.easy-kids-science-experiments.com/physics-science-fair-projects.html demonstrating similar scientific principles.

0
0