SassyMath
SassyMath asks:
Q:

What is the score needed to pass the math NHSPE?

In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!)

|

Allyn Anderson

Good question! I had to do a bit of research to obtain information on this. Here's what I found.

A student’s performance on the reading, math and science MSP and HSPE is reported using “scale scores.” Scale scores are three-digit numbers that are used to place the student into one of four levels: Advanced (Level 4), Proficient (Level 3), Basic (Level 2) and Below Basic (Level 1). A scale score of 400 is assigned to a student who has just barely met the state standard; this score is at the lower end of Level 3. Students scoring in Level 4 are said to have exceeded the state standard. Students with scores in Level 1 or Level 2 have not met standard.

Students generally have to achieve a score that represents approximately 60 to 65 percent of the points possible on each test to pass. That score or above means they have met the required standard for proficiency in that particular subject.

I've attached the site I used to provide this information for you. Plus, I've added a site that provides released math items for your review.

May you score a passing score!
0
0
Show me another question in this topic