lbynes
lbynes asks:
Q:

can I ask a series of questions for my school paper?

I am doing a paper for my child studies degree, and I need to find a excellent early childhood center and ask them these questions for my paper.  How many children? At what ages? how are children grouped? How many staff work there? What is the classroom ratio of adults and children? What is the program's philosophy? What type of program is it? publicly funded, private, corporate, non-profit, religious, etc. I would greatly appreciate if you could send me this information so I can finish my paper since I chose your center to do it own, cause I have heard such great things about your facility.  Thank you for your time.
Linda
In Topics: Back to school, Jobs/Careers

|

judy_h
judy_h writes:
Hi lbynes,

Thanks for getting in touch. However, I believe you have reached this address in error. Education.com is a website for parents, not a school. I suggest you contact the school directly to find the answer to your question. You can find contact information for schools in our SchoolFinder resource found here:

http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

Please note though: SchoolFinder does not currently offer a feature that enables you to email the school or district via Education.com. You'll need to contact the district office or school directly to obtain its email address.

Best,
Judy
Community Team, Education.com

0
0
Anonymous