Gookers
Gookers asks:
Q:

I have a sexual question that needs some clearing up.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a very long time and he isn't pushy or anything. He's the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and just recently I finally decided it was time to say I love you to him (which is a HUGE thing for me). Anyways, we went on a date just recently and it was our first time doing anything sexual to each other but afterwards I got a little concerned. I think I'm just scaring myself but I need to just get this cleared up. I [performed a sexual act: question edited by Education.com Community Team] and then I went to the bathroom and my finger touched my [private part: question edited by Education.com Community Team] and now I'm a little freaked out. I can't get pregnant from that right?  
-If you know the answer for sure please answer this question, if you're just guessing at what the answer might be please do not comment.
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

Of course, we don't know your age or his, but sperm in young men are motile or can swim.  It is unlikely you would be pregnant from a casual insertion of seamen; however, if you are concerned, buy and do a pregnancy test which you can buy over the counter at all drug stores. since 60 days has passed since you asked this question, I assume you know the answer.  The best advice is still to be careful with intimate behavior and waiting is always the safest route to go.

It's scary, but thanks for asking.

1
0

1DEANNE
1DEANNE writes:
You should not rush anything as you are young. Please go to your parents, they are always your best bet. If you cannot go to them, go to a grandparent as they have been through these types of concerns before and they definitely do have a better perspective. You may in your area have Planned Parenthood facilities and they will be able to help you. School nurse, older sister, or an aunt.
I wish you a safe and healthy life and recommend you seek out your parents' help!

1
1
JamielaIsmail
JamielaIsmail , Teacher writes:
You know somethings are worth waiting for and having sex before marriage spoils what can be beautiful experience and if there was any pregnancy that followed, then it was right.  However, you have done a deed and now there are consequences.  You have to wait at least 4 - 6 weeks before you can take a pregnancy test which you can purchase over the counter at the pharmacy.  These regrettably can sometimes be deceiving.  Nonetheless, the deed is done - I suggest you speak to your mom or the school nurse and ask for advice.  Good luck.

0
1