gsnipes29512 asks:

Can anyone share their resources and experiences related to the Smoother Sailing curriculum?

After 26 years of working with teenagers as a teacher and counselor, I am now working with pre-K through grade 4 with the Smoother Sailing curriculum and with Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports.
Lots on web on PBIS. Can't find Smoother Sailing on line.
Can anyone share resources and experiences? I think that I may get training later, but I am at a year-long school and already have students.
Any advice will be appreciated.

You're right - it does seem tough to find info about the Smoother Sailing curriculum online.

This report abstract ( ) references that it has been used in the Des Moines Independent Community School District. Perhaps contacting the district office or schools within the district might get you the insights you're seeking. Here is their page in SchoolFinder (with contact info):

I also found a book excerpt online that has information about the Smoother Sailing curriculum:

I hope this info is helpful to you.