Kaitokat1412
Kaitokat1412 asks:
Q:

How do I show abstinense so I can gain parental trust and have alone time whith my boyfriend?

Ok. Here's my dilemma:
I am a 15 year old girl dating a boy of the same age. I'm a type of computer nerd in the internet sense, I play videogames a bunch, and would be considered a tomboy. Most of my best friends are boys, and my main best friend would most likely be my boyfriend. He's an honor roll student, a nerd, and pretty much the oppisite of what you would expect of a teen boy these days. Now we both have agreed on abstinense, at least until we get out of high school or married or something. We have so far dated 11 monthsmonths. Almost a year really. Yet, my dad and his side still kind of loathe him, and I would even daresay that my aunt and a few more people sare quite rrude to him. My mom is pretty good to him a. Like, but both parental figures won't really allow me over his house even if his dad is home and siblings are home. Any ideas on how to gain some trust oor a bit of freedom or just general thoughts?
In Topics: Teen issues, Friendships and peer relationships, Teen sexuality and dating

|

Dear Kaitokat:

perhaps your mom or dad could meet the boyfriend's family. Sometimes that can build trust. While chaperoned visits are important at your age (meaning some one is home), parent to parent communication may make it easier to facilitate time together.  If not, accept that your time together will be at school, the library, or at your house sharing videogames. etc.

Best wishes.

1
0
Anonymous