sheikhwaseem
sheikhwaseem asks:
Q:

my son is 11 years old. i am doubt that he is suffering from ADD. how i can be sure about it and how to treat it

|

Children with ADD often exhibit some of the following symptoms:

- they do not pay close attention to details or make careless mistakes in schoolwork, work, or other activities
- they do not seem to listen when spoken to directly
- they do not follow instructions and fail to finish schoolwork, chores
- they get distracted easily
- they loose things all the time

If your son has any of these symptoms and they affect his school performance and/or safety, talk with his regular health care provider.
ADD can be treated to assure that your child progresses in school.

1
2

Skyflowers101
Skyflowers101 , Student writes:
does he get bored easily?does he always want to run and move?those are the most common symtoms.But to be sure talk to you're docter he may want to subscribe pills to treat it.

1
0
kcissy
kcissy writes:
I am raiseing my grandson he is 11 yrs old, I think that he has ADD , although none of his teachers have brought it up His father has it his younger has it and his mother had it she took ritlin, how can I find out if he has it he does have anger issues hes short tempered, his grades are right at the average mark but his teachers tell me that he could do so much better if he applied himself.

0
0
dionisia
dionisia writes:
You should find the right person to test or determine if your child is really suffering from ADD.There are licensed professionals who specializes on this kind or you can inquire in the  school administrator so he could refer you to the right person.Your uncertainty will not do you no good and to your child, the earlier you know the result , the more it will give an better solution and help for the good of your son.

0
0