musaia
musaia asks:
Q:

My son is 3yrs old. Im having trouble trying to find a preschool that he can go to close to our location. Can anybody help me??

In Topics: Preschool, Choosing a preschool, Preparing my child for preschool

|
judy_h
judy_h writes:
Hi musaia,

We have a school boundaries tool that allows you to enter your address to view your assigned public schools or school district. Please note, though: The school data and visualization information are approximations and should be used for general information purposes only. We suggest that you contact specific schools or school districts to get the most accurate information possible.

You can use our school boundaries tool here: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/school-boundaries/

Hope that helps and good luck!

0
0
superiorsuez
superiorsuez writes:
What is your location? I teach at Whistle Stop CLC on E. Fulton, in GR.

0
0
Simran77
Simran77 writes:

Try EuroKids! My daughter goes there. She loves it. The classes are so bright and lively. Always decorated with something or the other. She is so busy with different activities with they plan for the kids. She always comes home and tells me about something new that she learned or made. I am very happy with my decision to put her in EuroKids! They have branches all over India. I am sure they have branch around your house.

0
0
Kelly_123
Kelly_123 writes:
Hi Musaia,

What is your location in Goa, Is it north Goa or South Goa.
You could try Kidzee they have a number of schools all over Goa

Kind regards
Kelly

0
0