kalia
kalia asks:
Q:

My son is 4, and he is active and attentive. What type of extracurricular activities can we put him in?

In Topics: Outside the classroom

|
parkavenuegym
parkavenuegym writes:
Gymnastics is a great sport for kids of all ages. Your son would learn strength, balance, coordination, flexibility and discipline, all while having fun and staying fit. If he is active and attentive, it would be a perfect fit! Many gymnastics schools offer classes starting at 6-12 months for boys and girls. I work for a gymnastics facility in Cooper City, FL called Park Avenue Gymnastics. Feel free to message me for more information on gymnastics programs for preschoolers. You can also visit our website below or our BLOG for more information on the web. http://parkavenuegym.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays! -L.L.

0
0
dontworrypray2010
dontworrypr... writes:
We did soccer this past fall and my little girl loved it! So much energy and we always had something to look forward to on Sat.!

0
0
kmagdalena
kmagdalena writes:
Swimming lessons, music/ sing along classes, art, gymnastics, T-ball, soccer...

0
0