loulouder
loulouder asks:
Q:

My son is 5 years old, has excess energy and activity and the lack of focus shooting games aims and purposes the house all the time.

My son is 5 years old and has excess energy and activity and the lack of focus shooting games aims and purposes the house all the time, especially when you stop him from anything he wants
He is now in kg2.
He does not want to write and gets tired quickly.

What disposition is best suited to deal with it?

Thanks.
In Topics: School safety (not bullying), Discipline and behavior challenges

|
KayTyus
KayTyus writes:
Wow my son also! We took music and tv away from him so he can do other things with his time, such as going outside to play to release some of that energy {sports}. I also changed his diet, I start giving him less sugar more water and  at night some organic nighty nite tea for kids. Try the website!

4
0
mrshweeks
mrshweeks writes:
Cut the sugar out of his diet. Give fruit instead of a cookie, water instead of juice, etc. Nuts are a good snack too. Cut back on the dairy and add more veggies and water. Limit screen time. Find hands on activities to provide him with. Does he get enough sleep, maybe move bedtime up a half hour? Prayer is also very helpful.

3
0