rrrrr1979
rrrrr1979 asks:
Q:

my son is 7 year old and he didnt take attention in his

class hitting other student in his class always be aggressive and always eat food with my hand and mostly depends me wht i du plz suggest me??

|

We are a little confused with what you are asking here, but it sounds like there is some bullying going on.  If your son is being bullied at lunch, please let a teacher or the lunch monitor know.  If your son is the bully, work with the school to communicate what kind of plan may work to control him and then be consistent with the plan for discipline at home.  We wish you luck!

Please take care and remember that you can call the Boys Town National Hotline 24 hours a day at the number below, free of charge to discuss any parenting issue.  We are here to help, you are not alone!

Counselor, NZ

Boys Town National Hotline-A Resource for Parents and Teens
www.parenting.org
1-800-448-3000

0
0