Anonymous
Q:

My son who is 8 years old today hit his classmate in grade 2.

My son who is 8 years old and is in grade 2 hit his classmate badly today.i was shocked when i got a call from
his teacher during school time because we never had any such complain about him before.He is quite good in studies and always gets good grades. I regularly visit his school and often meet his teacher. All the feed back just in last teacher parents meeting few days before was "your son is very naughty" . i dont know how to react to this situation. i promised his teacher that i would come to school and meet her soon. I am thinking that how my son got so violent. may be because sibling rivalry as he has 10 years old elder brother in home and some times they are fighting with each other or from where he got this violent behaviour. pls advise.

|

Sorry to hear about your son's behavioral problems at school.  It is never easy to hear from teachers that one's child is "naughty", especially if we do not see such behaviors at home.

First, talk with your child.  Ask him what's going on.  Let him tell you if there is anything going on at school that he worries about, is scared of, etc.  Ask him why he hit this other boy?  His answers will guide your response.

Bets regards.
0
0

Skyflowers101
Skyflowers101 , Student writes:
dont worry to much because when i was young i likes to hit my mother but i grew out of it but even now that i'm older i have anger,anxity,and stress issues.My mother talked to a theripist but i'm not sure that did enything.What i would do is think about what he goes threw in life their may be somthing bothering him even if he dosnt know it.

0
0