ljrkrcrbrdr
ljrkrcrbrdr asks:
Q:

My 6 year old son acts like he's 2.

My son is six years old and he acts as if he is two.

He has the brain of a 6 but his body is alot younger he is very hyperactive loves anything dangerous. He always wears shoes on wrong feet as they're comfy to him and he would rather be dirty than be clean. He eats plain white food and quick tempered would'nt think twice about punching anyone kids or adults. He does not sleep at night and is always on the go. He has a 8 year old brother with ADHD that he is getting checked for but I feel there more he has a younger sister who he's close to he refuses to do anything if you go anywhere he runs away from you thinking its a game to him he hasn't got any sense of danger when the weather is roasting he wraps up if its cold he wears just boxers.

|

I agree with you that hyperactivity might not be the only issue that your son is dealing with.  At his age, he should be able to control his impulses, play cooperatively with other children, and wear shoes on the right feet at least most of the time.  The best thing would be to discuss your concerns with your son's regular heath care provider.

0
0