Anonymous
Q:

My son got assaulted in school.  Can I sue the school for not doing the best they could to avoid the incident and get more supervision over all students?

My son was assaulted by a young lady, for no reason he didn't say anything to her, but refuse to stop tapping his pencil on the desk, she decides to get in his face.
The teacher did not tell the girl to sit down or leave him alone.  Soon after she gets up and started to assault him.
He has several scratches and a black eye, the officer said that my son would not get in trouble but I feel that the school should of taken more care of my child.  What can I do ?
In Topics: School safety (not bullying)

|

Rheather84
Rheather84 writes:
Please contact me on what you did. I am having the same problem at our school with my son. The girl who assaulted him has already been suspended twice for the same incidents. One where she broke another child's arm. I don't know what to do. Should the school be held accountable?

0
0