acarol
acarol asks:
Q:

Does my son need to finish out kindergarten (final quarter)when we move to Oklahoma in order to start first grade in the fall?

Our family is moving from Missouri to Oklahoma over spring break.  My son has attended full day kindergarten all year so far; kindergarten in the Oklahoma school is half day.  My question is, does my son have to finish out kindergarten for April and May in Oklahoma in order to start first grade in the fall or could I just keep him home until fall?  What would the procedures/requirements be?
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, Learning issues and special needs, State education standards

|

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

We are sorry, but this is a question that is specific to your region and would be best answered by local school officials.

We wish you the best of luck on your move.

0
0