threewiggle
threewiggle asks:
Q:

My son finished summer school about two weeks ago and I still don't know whether or not he was passed on to ninth grade or not. How can I find out?

I haven't received any test results or confirmation regarding my sons graduating to high school from eighth grade. Help?
In Topics: Back to school, Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!)

|

Allyn Anderson

Usually teachers will let students know if they passed summer classes, but not always. As an educator, I believe the best way to find out is to make a phone call to your child's school. Ask to speak to the guidance dept. or the principal, if no one in guidance is available. Having taught summer school, I know the information moving from the summer site to one's actual school takes some time, but hopefully, two weeks is enough.  However, July is often the month that schools "close down" completely to allow staff to take vacation. If your school is closed consider calling the school district's main office and ask to speak to the person in charge of summer school. This process may take a few phone calls, but you'll have the information you need for further planning. Good luck!

0
0