Anonymous
Q:

My son that's in kinder, was abused by a class mate. after enduring a head injury, the school did nothing! What can I do?

My son is only 6 yrs old and he was swinging minding his own business when a classmate began to smash him in the back of his head with the chain. It did cause a concussion, as I found out after a ER visit and a Dr. Appt. But the school NEVER did anything for him,nor did they report it as they are supposed to do but they didn't even call me to go get him. They just sent him on his bus and was told to tell his mother. I spoke to the principle but that seems to not get me very far. I was told to get a lawyer, but I am not sure what to do I also have not reported it to the police yet...any Ideas?
In Topics: School safety (not bullying)

|
lgt4myft
lgt4myft writes:
Report it to the police and contact the Superintendent of the local school district you are in. If still, nothing is done...then file a complaint with the state board of education, they will send you the things you need to finish out the complaint.

0
0
answers101
answers101 writes:
sue that kids mom

0
0
answers101
answers101 writes:
report to the police your child could get very hurt

0
0