Larryhoch
Larryhoch asks:
Q:

How can I get my son into Munster sooner without waiting a year?

My son has gone to St.Pauls Munster for 10 years and made many friends both in that school and town. Now he goes to Highland Highschool since we live in Highland. He really doesn't like it there, he says the kids don't let you fit in and he misses everyone at Munster. I've recently talked to Munster High School and they said that my son would have to wait an entire year before going to Munster. My son Isnt getting any better at making friends and is always sad. He wasn't an outcast in Munster, he was very popular, he doesn't understand why people treat him this way. He just wants to go to Munster soon, please give me some advice on what to do. Thanks
In Topics: Choosing a school

|

Hi Larry,

I'm sorry to hear that your child is having a difficult time at his new school. I'm including some resources below that you may find helpful to the situation.

With regards to enrolling your son in Munster High School in the middle of the school year, you may need to follow up with the school district to find out if there are particular reasons (district-wide policies) for why the high school won't allow your son to be enrolled sooner. If you don't have the district's contact info handy, you can research it in SchoolFinder:
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

0
0