just2
just2 asks:
Q:

I took my son out of private school because he was being bullied.

I entered my 10 yr old boy with ADHD in private school. The school was aware of his condition. His grades were dropping and his teacher felt he wasn't motivate. He wasn't turning in his work even if it was completed. He began complaining of verbal abuse from his classmates. when I asked his teacher and principal about talking with the parents they suggested they would have a word with the boys first. After the principal said the boys were merely trying to motivate my son and his teacher felt my son was lying because he hadn't finished his class work. The Principle suggested that I place my son in a school that is for ADHD children but my younger boy was welcome to stay since he was an A student. I gathered my older boys thing to finish The year at home and several children expressed their sadness and guilt of picking on my son, finally I saw one of the bully's on the play ground bulling another child and the yard staff ignoring it. The principal apologized when he found that I had witnessed it and said my older boy was welcome back. can I take legal action?
In Topics: Private School, Self esteem and identity, Bullying and teasing

|
Anonymous