kavin
kavin asks:
Q:

where i get my son's  project work details please suggest which web sight is suitable for educational purposes?

my son studying in fifth.  he get lot of project work related from web site. i can't understand which web site for suitable for  his age group. i need lot of reference and images for school purposes. please any one help me.
In Topics: Technology and my child

|

Vwindman

The best way to help your child with project work is with Google search.  You can also ask the teacher if there is a site they use in school.  Google provides images and reference materials.  Just make sure you ask if Wikepedia is acceptable as a reference.

1
0

laurenf
laurenf writes:
Hi Kavin,

Unfortunately I can't tell what subject your son is studying. However here are some helpful websites with factual information:

- Anything ".gov" - US government sites have very accurate information when it comes to anything factual
- http://www.britannica.com/ - You'll have to pay for articles that are more in depth, but a good resource.
- I'd check your local library. A librarian can point you in the right direction for physical encyclopedias. Also, the library may have subscription resources appropriate for your son that aren't available to all.

1
0
Skyflowers101
Skyflowers101 , Student writes:
This site!

1
0