Chloe.goodson123
Chloe.goods... asks:
Q:

My son is scared of me asking about his imaginary friend what should I do?

My son is 2 years old and I ask him about his imaginary friend he starts to cry and say no he will hurt me. I said has he ever hurt you and he said yes on my back I got very worried and I found two bruises on his back I don't know what to do. I said to him don't be silly that can't happen he said shhhhh he will hurt you as well mummy what should I do?
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family

|

Ask your son to show you where the imaginary friend lives, or ask him to draw it.  Maybe that will give you an idea of who/what that might be.  Talking with a pediatric therapist might help as well.  Your child's regular health care provider will be able to suggest ine in your area.

0
0

Declan2428
Declan2428 writes:
I feel bad for your son I only a kid myself but may i ask does your son go to a daycare or is there a babysitter that looks after him. If the answer is yes maybe you should demand video tapes and try to ask your son when it happend then the people working at the daycare could explore that.

Yours Sincerly
Declan2428

0
0