noemimnls asks:

My son is a senior in High school he was transfored from texas to alabama last year he was told he needs two credits in order to graduate this year?

In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi, Perhaps you meant your question for a particular school? You can research the contact information for U.S. schools in SchoolFinder:

Talk to the school principal or your son's teachers to find out the specific credits he needs and how he may obtain them in time to graduate. The school may also have a guidance counselor you could speak to about this matter, and who may have some very helpful suggestions for how your son can complete the graduation requirements.

Good luck!

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely