gideon49321
gideon49321 asks:
Q:

How do I help my son

My 10 yr old son is being picked on by his entire class because we held him back because of bad grades.  His whole class teases him and he has had a lot of trouble from two of the girls in his classroom.  He has even can home from school with marks on his back one a clear hand print the other just a huge mark.  But my son was tought not to hit girls.  But when is enough enough? But the teacher and other kids look at him like hes the problem.

|

EdieRaether

Talk to the teacher and do it now.  That classroom is out of control!! The teacher is responsible for his safety at school and if he or she is that insensitive, think of what that teacher is teaching the kids!!!
If you get nowhere with the teacher...got to the principal...and then the school board.  Kids need to learn caring and compassion.  
Move forward on this on this or his grades will get worse.
0
0

Skyflowers101
Skyflowers101 , Student writes:
Im a 6th grader my father had about the same issue with me when i was younger what he did was talk to the teachers about it nothing really changed but i ended up going to another school enyways.I changed my attitude about things because i was being acused of having ADD  and i also had the motovation of going to a new school witch gave me a freash start.So to answer you're question i would just ask you're son what HE WANTS TO DO and compromize with him.

1
0
Lisa2869
Lisa2869 writes:
If you have reported the matter to the class teacher and it continues to persist, then the next steps are to confront the Principal about the matter. Let them know that this is a form of bullying and it is not tolerated at any level/age. Let them know if the bullying does not stop that you will report them to the Board of Education. I recently had the same situation with my son where another child was bullying him, but the teacher and principal were not aware. Once I brought it to their attention, they were very quick with resolving the situation. No problems since. Good luck!

0
0
EdieRaether
EdieRaether , Teacher writes:

0
0