oslvsdopey3
oslvsdopey3 asks:
Q:

How can i help my son?

Recently my four year old son asked me to put on the movie with the High Hills, so i said oh do u mean Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part2, i was so excited cuz i love those movies so i put it on. It comes to a certain part and theres a scene where belatrix is walking in the bank to get to her volt and then my  son goes.... there you see high heels! I was like huh? high heels? so apparently he wanted to see the HIGH HEELS not the HIGH HILLS. Then he wants to rewind it and later he tells me "Mom my privates goes up when I see high heels." So now my husband and i feel weird and don't allow or cover his eyes when any kind of heels appear in shows or movies. For goodness sakes he's 4 YEARS OLD! We have no clue what to say to him. what do u think?
In Topics: Physical development, Parenting / Our Family

|

Well, I can imagine how unexpected this might be...  However, this could be normal as young children masturbate and even infants get erections!  Turns out that your son made a connection between seeing heels and a pleasurable response.  I would suggest to ignore it.  If you make a big deal out of it, you can make him feel ashamed of his feelings and that may negatively affect his future sexuality.  On the other hand, if your son starts to display inappropriate sexual behaviors or starts to talk inappropriately for his age, seek help of a pediatric counsellor as soon as possible.
0
0
Anonymous