xxnicolaxx
xxnicolaxx asks:
Q:

my sons education

hi i went in to my sons new school for parents evening and his new teacher told me he is behind compared with the rest of the students in his class she also said he seems like he does not want to learn and he is very hard to teach i asked if there was anything i could do she said just read more with him at home which i do every night ? she said i seemed shocked like i was not expecting her to say this i said at his last school they said he was doing good no problems with him they were pleased with where he is at and then she then said they must of been lying to me i just dont know what to do i have been trying to look for a private tutor he is 7 years old

|

ElaineVargas
ElaineVargas , Parent writes:
I can relate to you. My son is 6 years old. He was doing very good in school and he started acting like he didnt understand the work. It came to pass that the work that was being given to him was easy for him . He was given more challenging work and did good for a while but now is acting out in class again because the work in 1st grade is easy and second grade its easy. Maybe your son needs more challenging work and is acting like he doesnt know what he is being taught because he feels like he is wasting time doing things he already knows.

0
0