tbaker71
tbaker71 asks:
Q:

Looking for a speaker on the topic of Bullying in Elementary schools

Hi, I'm a Glenn Dale PTA Parent (Glenn Dale, MD) in search of a speaker in the DC area that would like to come out and speak to our parents on Bullying prevention and how assist Elementary school children.  If you know someone in the area, please forward them to my e-mail at trscott71@aol.com.   We are always looking for resources to help our parents deal with common issues that affect children in school.  Bullying is a subject that came up during an informatl survey of our parents.  Thanks!
In Topics: Public School, Bullying and teasing, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Allyn Anderson

Consider calling Ashley Harper, a National Board Certified Counselor, for information and support on bullying. She lives in the Northern Virginia area and could be reached at her work number 703.957.4436.

1
0

LouiseSattler , Child Professional writes:
Hello!  I have sent you an email about the new collaborative parenting and educators network 411Voices.com  (Annie Fox, Liysa Callsen, Wendy Young, and myself, Louise Sattler).  We are all national guest speakers who speak about bullying issues among many others.  Details have been sent.  Please feel free to send me a message via this forum if you do not receive it.  

Also, for other readers... the 411Voices.com group is available for speaking engagements throughout the United States and Canada. We are booking now for Fall/Winter 2011 and 2012.

For more information please visit http://411voices.com/speakers/

Thank you-

Louise Sattler,
Education/ Special Education Expert
Owner of SIGNING FAMILIES

1
0
Hello!  I have sent you an email about the new collaborative parenting and educators network 411Voices.com  (Annie Fox, Liysa Callsen, Wendy Young, and myself, Louise Sattler).  We are all national guest speakers who speak about bullying issues among many other topics.  Details have been sent to you directly.  Please feel free to send me a message via this forum if you do not receive it.  

Also, for other readers... the 411Voices.com group is available for speaking engagements throughout the United States and Canada. We are booking now for Summer/Fall/Winter 2011 and 2012.

Thank you-

Louise Sattler,
Education/ Special Education Expert
Owner of SIGNING FAMILIES

0
0
Anonymous