lynnr asks:

In special ed for ages 18-21, what guidelines are there to keep the program in a cerified school and not be able to go to a vocational program?

i have a 18 year old son who needs more independent living skills. He is in the school system intil he is 21 I wanted to change his placement into a volcational program  The volcational  program is not state approved. i do not understand what guide lines they have for a self contained setting in a high school. Anyone that can help me i would be grateful. Thanks lynn
In Topics: Special education
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely