morrighan
morrighan asks:
Q:

when is spring break for 2011

In Topics: Family vacations

|
laurenf
laurenf writes:
Hi Morrighan,

It varies a lot depending on your school. I would check with them for the exact dates. It typically is a Monday - Friday week during April though.

0
0
Hi morrighan,

Great question, I'm looking forward to one too.

Spring break is usually around Easter, ours generally begins on Good Friday and runs through the following week.  Looks like Good Friday is April 22nd and Easter the 24th, a little later this year than usual but hopefully that will mean better weather.  

If your school has missed a lot of days due to increment weather; you may have to make them up during this time and this could mean a shorter break.  Check with your school to be certain of what days they will observe, and depending on your location, you may still miss school days due to the weather so it is still subject to change.

Hope this helps to give you something to look forward to and I hope you enjoy your days off!

0
0