zhaneblaze
zhaneblaze asks:
Q:

Springhill Group Counselling talking about borderline personality disorder.

I've read articles in Springhill Group Counseling regarding my condition, but can you give me tips or therapies about borderline personality disorder?
In Topics: Depression

|
monglopex
monglopex writes:
We are suffering from the same thing I believe.  We need to act now. It is really helpful that there are sites like Springhill Group Counseling so we could have a easy access to such information like they provide.  Very helpful.

0
0
jushingwidon
jushingwidon writes:
You cannot really know, you see some or maybe all disorders have alike symptoms.  You help professional help at once but the fact that you are aware that something might be wrong can be a good thing.  At least.

0
0
roxxystilch
roxxystilch writes:
I hope you find peace and I hope you will get well from that sickness.  My most regret in my life was I didn’t listen to my daughter until she took her life.  I wish your faith will be different and your mothers as well from me and my daughter’s.

0
0