chakribio
chakribio asks:
Q:

How to start a career in IT with Hardware and Networking

Hi all,

I've done PG in life Sciences (completed in 2008) and now I'm in Medical Transcription field, but I really interested in computers, due to my financial background I could not join in B Tech. Some of my Software friends told me that it is little bit easier for me to start career in Hardware and Networking.  Please guide me in which course I have to join, I'm doing a medical Transcription job.  I am sure I can work hard and succeed, but I don't know the way.

So please help me!
In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|
jeffreyevers
jeffreyevers writes:
Hello friend, to start a career in IT with hardware and Networking first thing to do is take a graduation or diploma course in hardware and networking.

0
0
jamesbackie
jamesbackie writes:
The short answer is "yes", you can get a job without a degree in computer science. I worked with a great guy for about 12 years. His degree was music. He was a great technician and had solid people and technical skills. I think Scott Morris' degree is in Journalism. Now with all of that being said, their is always an inherit problem getting started in technology. This problem is the fact that its hard to get a job without experience and its hard to get experience without a job. We usually don't get to start exactly where we want to. You have to get something that gets you started and keep working toward that dream job. Learn everything you can along the way.

0
0
philips_john05
philips_joh... writes:
First of all, you have to take a brief look into the hardware and <a href="http://www.zeepedia.com/answers/question-category/software//">software</a>; courses and then decide in which discipline you are more interested and find easy to learn. But in my opinion, hardware is simple than software

0
0