bldh
bldh asks:
Q:

how do i get started home schooling my high school child?

My child is a junior in high school this year, and he is thinking about being home schooled.  I have no idea where to start looking or getting information.  Please could someone point me in the right direction?  Thank you.
In Topics: Homeschooling

|
G_Rod3107
G_Rod3107 writes:
you have to locate your district's contact information (phone number, person in charge of homeschooling, and mailing address) then mail a letter of "intent to homeschool" my child. Google it. This is how I started the process. Everything you mail to the district should be certified so you've proof. Then they will mail you a packet. You will need to create a curriculum and the template for it will be mailed to you or you can create your own. If you're lucky, you can choose an online program in your state that provides free online ed. However some states still do not provide free online ed like New York. Dont want to overwhelm you with information. Just remember if this is really what you nad your family want, you can do it. The internet has a vast of information! Anything you want to know, can be researched. Good luck to you! :)

0
0
MarinaNuman
MarinaNuman writes:
how to read i teach my child ?

1
0