CherlyQ
CherlyQ asks:
Q:

How can I get started homeschooling my 14 year old?

Hello, I am new to the homeschooling circuit. If there is ANY advice or suggestions. Please fill free to let me know. I want to teach my 14 yr. old. That alone is a task...I have been looking for a curriculum, but have not been successful.  
In Topics: Homeschooling

|
lkauffman writes:
Hi CherlyQ,

As you may have learned by now, there is a very extensive network of parents online who are available to provide homeschooling tips and advice, including lesson plans and printables. You should take a look at the section of our website dedicated to homeschooling to get started. We have gathered numerous articles on homeschool topics from different types of homeschool programs to socialization for homeschoolers. You will also learn more about the organizations that have shared content with us.

Take a look:
http://www.education.com/reference/topic/ChoosingSchool_Homeschool/

0
0
aemitchell
aemitchell writes:
Check out;

0
0