sophiavannessa
sophiavanne... , Student asks:
Q:

My stepsister is so annoying! And today i asked her a question and she said why does it matter? GO AWAY!! What do I do?

MY STEPSISTER IS SO ANNOYING. SHE SMACKS LOUDER THAN ANY OTHER PERSON. SHE INSTEAD OF USING DENTAL FLOSS I MEAN SHE USES IT AND I UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS BRACES BUT SHE EATS STUFF SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO EAT WITH THEM. AND SHE TELLS ME NOT TO LEAVE MY STUFF IN MY ROOM WE SHARE MY ROOM, WELL WE BRING DRINKS IN HERE AND SHE TELLS ME NOT TO LEAVE MY  STUFF IN HERE WHEN SHE DOES EVEN MORE THAN I DO!  AND LIKE SHE THINKS SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING, WHEN SHE DOESN'T. I KNOW SHE IS 17 BUT SHE ACTS LIKE A KNOW IT ALL. I WILL TELL MY MOM WHAT I DID AT SCHOOL AND SHE WILL JUST BUD IN ON ME. AND I WAS TALKING TO MY MOM! ALSO, SHE TELLS ME NOT TO LEAVE MY CLOTHES IN THE BATHROOM, WELL SHE LEAVES HER  IN STUFF THERE ALL THE TIME. SHE IS TELLING ME NOT TO DO STUFF THAT SHE GOES AND DOES RIGHT BEHIND ME. I ASKED HER A QUESTION WHICH WAS HOW LONG BEFORE THAT MOVIE IS OVER? THEN SHE SAID WHY DOES IT MATTER GO AWAY! THAT HAPPENED LIKE NOT EVEN 10  MINUTES AGO. NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE SOMEBODY GIVE ME A GOOD NOT SILLY BUT STRAIGHT FOREWARD ANSWER. THANKYOU.
In Topics: Children and stress

|

amylouise1994
amylouise1994 writes:
wow.
okay, I'm going to try and help.
first of all, don not react to her, because that is only going to make it worse , it may seem really difficult but it will only make things worse between you both.
try to make things easier on your self, do not do things that will annoy her, do not leave your clothes about, food and drinks around. also tidy you half of the bedroom.
also do not bug her, just leave her to do her own thing, if she asks you to do things help her out from time to time, as long as you know its an ok thing to do and something that you wont get into trouble for.
also, it's a good idea to talk to your parents about it, and see what they think about it, if they can help or make things any easier.
just try and explain to them, that you are finding things difficult to get along with her, and would like some support and advice from them.

i hope this helps.
thanks.

0
0