grandpatom
grandpatom asks:
Q:

Stepson walked right in double door entrance without being stopped by anyone, to bring his son's forgotten gym shorts, sixth grader, no security!

This morning while my grandson's school was in session, my stepson was able to bring the forgotten gym shorts, right into the school via the double door system, without being questioned by anyone. The school is on Theodore St., I would think or believe after the Sandy Hook tragedy that all schools should be practicing some type of security measures, and not allowing anyone pass the first set of security doors without being screened. This is definitely a red flag situation to be looked at. I love my grandson dearly, as well as I am sure that the parents and grandparents of the poor little victims of Sandy Hook loved their deceased children. Please, someone needs to address this security issue. Thank you, this is a loving grandfather of a child in your care, and please keep our children safe!
In Topics: School safety (not bullying)

|