celticwoman
celticwoman asks:
Q:

struggling with physical abuse and sexual

i was abused when i was 13 and i never told anyone about it. But when i was abused the abuser said i hate you! i wish you would die so i won't have to see you! then when i was 16 i was sexual abused by a teen boy and i feel bad that i was sexual abused and no one cared enough to see if i needed help. They just critzied me saying you should have screamed ! but i couldn't because he was holding me and hitting me and just hurting me. I do not feel like living anymore. I'm just abused over and over and it will never stop. someone will fall in love with me and abuse me again

|

We are so sorry you are struggling so much, it sounds like you have been through some very traumatic experiences.  You are not destined to be abused forever, there are good and trustworthy people out there, and you deserve to get help with what you have been through.  

We hope you can call our hotline and speak to us about what you are going through.  Your suicidal thoughts have us especially concerned and whenever those sort of thoughts pop up, it's really important to acknowledge them and then tell soembody.  We are so great place to start.  Please remain safe and know that things can improve for you.

Try your best right now to maintain by using healthy coping skills to cope with your pain.  Art, exercise, music, writing, reading, and volunteering are all great ways to help yourself feel better or even possible express yourself in an artistic way.  

Please call us.  We are available 24 hours a day, free of charge.  You are not alone.

Counselor, NZ

Boys Town National Hotline-A Resource for Parents and Teens
www.YourLifeYourVoice.org
1-800-448-3000
Friend us on FACEBOOK today &
Access the live on-line support feature on www.yourlifeyourvoice.org  8-11p CST M-Th

0
0

bettyyoder
bettyyoder writes:
I am so sorry you have been abused. No one deserves to be abused. It sounds like you might be under 18. If so, please call the child abuse hot line...they will not criticize or ignore you. The hot lines will take aprox 1-3 days to investigate, which means you will be asked questions about the abuse. You will need to tell the investigator what happened and give the names. I took a lot of courage to write this question and I believe you will have the courage to tell the investigator.

If you are 18 or older, please call the police and contact a victim hot line or cntr near you, such as a rape hot line or a counseling center that is income based.

No matter what anyone says or thinks, you are a special person and you can make a difference in someone else's life who may be forced to live this nightmare.

Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 before hurting yourself. You are too special to leave this world so soon.

0
0
tall-Rhonda
tall-Rhonda writes:
Sweety,  I sooooo have been in your shoes, and then some. I was Molested at 12 raped 3 times. I am now older. Not that much older!! lol! I got counceling for a long time. Right now you don't have any confidence, and low self esteem but that's normal with everything that's happened to you. But you have to pick up and move on and be good to yourself. It's not your fault!!!!  No one listened to me either, about my Uncle molesting me. It really sucked i felt so alone for a long time. I almost drank myself to death. But I know now I'm worth it. I did have to change a few things in my life like how i dressed, I liked to dress provocativly when i was in my younger day! Who I hung out with. Letting people in my life that are worthy. stay single for awhile work on you so you can get strong again.  Love yourself first or any other relationship will not work. And get professional help I did and it changed my life.

0
0