Marebear
Marebear , Student asks:
Q:

I'm stuck between two guys!

I like these two guys. One is athletic, hot, and doesn't talk to me, but we lock eyes all the time. The other one is hot, funny, athletic, and talks to me sometimes. I don't know who to like! The first one, let's call him James, has a girlfriend but I can't get over him. He's the first guy I've ever LOVED even though we never dated. I just can't get over him. The second guy, let's call him Nathan, is really nice. The only problem is that my friend likes him two. I'm stuck between two guys and I have no idea what to do. Please, any advice would help!
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|
gogirl1234
gogirl1234 writes:
which guy is more nice to you? Sometimes u could like a guy by how they treat you.

1
1
Kimberlymarie
Kimberlymarie , Student writes:
which one do u love i was in your situation and i made the best one of my life now we have been together a year and we are so happy.. so u have to choose if u love one the most just  go with your heart not your brain..

0
0
MadyMo
MadyMo writes:
I was in your situation too. You should choose the guy that lights up your day when he walks in the room. The one who can always make you happy. I made the wrong choice. He was funny and athletic and always happy but we disagreed on everything. At first, we always agreed but people change. Later I realized this. Luckily my other was waiting for me and we ended up together. Not everyone gets a second. Most people wont wait. Choose wisely because it could be the worst mistake of your life. On the other hand, it could be the best. Your heart gets confused sometimes so you follow your brain. Dont. Wait it out but dont wait too long. Your heart tends to adapt. GOOD LUCK :)

0
0