Ryne
Ryne asks:
Q:

How does a student of US Citizenship attend a college in Canada-what are the requirements? Where can I find the necessary information that is needed?

My son is interested in possibly attending a college in Canada. He is a US Citizen. I am sure it is not as simple as attending a college in the US. How do I go about finding out all the pro's and con's of attending college out of the country, is he allowed to live off campus. If his family was to move to Canada with him while he attended college how do they go about finding out this information as well. Being a special needs child his family is willing to relocate.
Any information you can provide, the direction I need, would be most appreciated.
thank you.  
In Topics: Special education

|

Hello and thank you for writing.  This question is best asked from the admissions counselor at the schools that you seek.They should be able to supply all the information you seek regarding entrance criteria, costs, and any special documents needed.  Note there are different educational laws and guidelines in Canada than from the United States, including for special education.

Note that Canada has fewer schools than the United States, thus there may be some limitations for what you are seeking.  Please consider researching fully before uprooting your family.

Best wishes,
Louise Sattler
Owner of Signing Familes™
http://www.SigningFamilies.com

0
0

LouiseSattler , Child Professional writes:

Best wishes,
Louise Sattler
Owner of Signing Familes™
http://www.SigningFamilies.com

0
0