monicao asks:

Are new students from another state required to take an entrance exam?

My family and I are transfering to the Stafford area in May.  Our son will be entering the 11th grade and I would appreciate any help.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!)
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:

Consider contacting the school and/or district directly to get the most accurate answer to your question. If the "Stafford" you are referring to is located within the United States (such as Stafford, Kansas; Stafford, Virginia; or Stafford, Texas), you can research local schools in SchoolFinder:

You can also use Google to research the Department of Education website for your new state. They may have statewide policies posted for transfers from out of state.

I'm also including some additional resources below you may find helpful. I hope all goes well with your family's move.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely