rakeshrao
rakeshrao asks:
Q:

which study is better after 10th and how

which study is good after 10th and how
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|
CeystalHeart
CeystalHeart writes:
In which ur interst is like enginering ..medical r in arts subjects like political science ,Civucs,history etc....

0
0
If you are thinking in advance about the high school courses that you would like to enroll in for the upcoming school year, I suggest that you ask yourself what interests do you have and what career choice have you decided for yourself.  

For example, I always knew that I wanted to be in business, so I took classes that would benefit me for the future, others, may have been interested in styling hair, so they would enroll in cosmo.  Most of those that did not have a main interest or was undecided in their future, would enroll in college prep classes, so that they would be prepared to enter college and decide on a career or major later.  

No one can make this decision for you, however, if you are confused, you should speak with your school's guidance counselor for some insight as to what direction you should be headed.

Best wishes & have a great summer!

0
0