gabae
gabae asks:
Q:

Can I still obtain a business education from a U.S. university if my degree isn't the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree?

I recently found out that my 3 year bachelor degree (design) from Singapore is not an equivalent of the US bachelor's degree. Thus I can't apply for any of the master's program the universities provided. My question is, is there anyway that I can still obtain a business education from US universities? are there universities that are more lenient in their qualification? I would really like to study business, but I don't want to waste another 4 years of my time just to obtain another bachelor's degree then another 2 years for my MBA. I want to learn business perhaps for a year or two, and also get a certificate or a degree for it. I am 22 years old and I guess I can't afford to prolong my study anymore than 2 years.
Help?
In Topics: College admissions tests, Study abroad, Getting ready for college

|
jacks5548
jacks5548 writes:
Hello Gabae,

I recommend contacting the admissions office of the college(s) you are interested in attending. Universities and the schools within a university have different admissions requirements. An admissions advisor can review your college transcripts and identify any deficiencies in your undergraduate degree. He/she will also be able to outline the application requirements and advise you on next steps.

Universities also often host open houses, which you can attend to learn more about the degree programs, application process and requirements. Contact each college directly for more information.

1
0
alex.y
alex.y writes:
plz do mail me to get all the informations
alex.y0006@gmail.com

1
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
You could try searching the web for schools which are also offering master programs. You can state your situation and they will answer you with the best of their ability.

1
0
jamesgarrison
jamesgarrison , Teacher writes:
With the help of online universities and institutes that offer online MBA and other business degree courses and management programs to students in different parts of the world it is possible to provide students with the opportunity and frontiers through the help of which they can easily enroll in some of the best and accredited online MBA degree programs and courses that can help them in developing and initiating a proper career for themselves

0
0
ClarenceSNaquin
ClarenceSNa... writes:
you may take distance learning services from usauniversaldegrees.com they have incredible expert teachers and range of online degrees. you can also earn online life experience degree on your prior work experience.

0
0
Lisa18967
Lisa18967 writes:
Saving Higher Education: The Integrated, Competency-Based Three-Year Bachelor's Degree Program.Colleges and universities are under pressure from the government, students, and parents to make higher education more efficient and cost-effective. Based on Southern New Hampshire University's highly successful competency-based three-year bachelors degree program-the longest running in the country-this book provides a blueprint for creating, sustaining, and growing such a program at an institution of any type and size

0
0
Anonymous