ArchanaRaja
ArchanaRaja asks:
Q:

I want to know about EFL university in Hyderabad.

I'm willing to study B.A. English Literature. I have applied at the college.
In Topics: Study abroad, Getting ready for college

|

Here is the university's website with lots of information you can peruse:
http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/

You might also contact them to see if you can take a tour and get to know its campus life better by exploring first-hand.

Good luck with your application, and all the best to you as you pursue your educational and career goals. Below is some information that Education.com offers students bound for U.S. colleges and universities, should any of the tips be helpful to college students in India as well. Thanks for asking!

1
0
jeffreyevers
jeffreyevers writes:
Hello friend, The English and Foreign Languages University (or EFLU), formerly the Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (CIEFL),[1] is a Central University in India. Its main campus is located in Hyderabad. It also operates campuses at Lucknow and Shillong.In the month of March 2013 EFLU has launched its fourth campus at Malapuram in Kerala state. The Government of Kerala handed its over more than 75 acres of land for exclusive use of University academic activities.

0
0