SJDDHJD
SJDDHJD asks:
Q:

what is the best study environment for a person with this style

In Topics: School and Academics, Medical problems

|
greenprof2
greenprof2 writes:
And what style would that be? Not enough info to answer this one. Michael Bentley

0
0
katyk
katyk writes:
Not sure what the style is, but I have ADD and managed an honors degree. Study with music on. Even the TV! Some people need noise to concentrate. Hard math I did listening to Bach. Writing... loud rock. Get an iPod and earphones. Study music, like playing guitar as it will help connect neurons that will eventually make you smarter... take breaks to go out and run or walk fast. Study in bed or another super comfortable place. Don't be afraid to break the rules and find your own best study environment. Oh, and the bad stuff you can get through with munchies and a caffeinated beverage! But sometimes quiet rooms are the loudest, most distracting for people with alternative learning styles. Great book is I'm not Stupid, Lazy or Crazy. Full of amazing tips.

0
0
Anonymous