sos123
sos123 asks:
Q:

I need help with my subjects.

Hi, I've been having a lot of trouble with English. Well first thing I noticed when I was really bad at English was that I didn't know how to write an essay. My vocabulary is bad, my literature and grammar just appalling and I can't even spell so please someone help me to get on track.
In Topics: Helping my child with school work and home work, Special needs

|

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk-

Check out some of the ways to create a better essay on abcteach.com. There are story webs to help frame your essay for free.

Also, here are a few more links-

http://www.squidoo.com/fiveparagraphessay
http://fastessays.co.uk/blog/essay-writing/good-essay-2

In addition, see if you can get tutorial assistance at your high school/ college.  I have read hundreds of essays from my students.  I can tell you that the number one lesson I need to now teach them is that you must write without any slang or texting terms.  I have found an increase of students who use terms such as BTW instead of writing out By the Way or CUZ instead of writing out Because.  So, be careful to write in a collegiate manner and not with every day jargon.

0
0

LocusRAGS
LocusRAGS writes:
For writing a good essay your english should be avg std.
After that read your instrcuctions properly and then research all the data on internet related to that. Once you are done with your research follow proper structure of essay. Once you are done check spellings and make them correct. For more help you can take help from <a href="www.assignmenthelpsite.com">Assignment</a>; help tutors.

0
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
dear writing works always related to grammar and a particular way f writing, so please try to find an online teacher for English. Otherwise make search on Google and read the books.

0
0
sebastyanjohn
sebastyanjohn writes:
There are many essay writing tips and guides available to improve the writing skills a great deal..One of the best way to write your essay is, to choose the comfortable topic. IF your topic is comfortable one then you can write a good essay. The introduction must be well written with strong vocabulary and good grammar. The goal is to hold the reader's attention. Remember that while you want to excite your readers' interest, you also want to sound as though you know the topic you are writing about. Here are some strategies to help with writing a good introduction: Pose a specific question that will invite the reader to keep reading for the answer - as it doesn't put them off; Choose statistics that you expect will surprise your reader or that go against the common belief about a topic; Tell a short, interesting anecdote/story related to the topic. Provide an interesting and relevant quote; Develop an unusual or unexpected comparison; Don't use stereotypes, cliches (over-used expressions with little meaning left in them), or boring constructions; Be aware of what is expected by your reader. Some fields dismiss stories and anecdotes as irrelevant.

0
0