RiciaArcher
RiciaArcher asks:
Q:

What is a suitable gift to buy for a 7 year old vsl?

My girl loves to read, draw and write, she also loves music, dance and singing. She loves to plant and wants a pet fish. Where we live, space is very limited (small) so i need something that could stimulate her mind for extended periods of time because she doesn't sit still for very long to do anything and this is a little problem at school. She gets her A's and is very bright but I would like something that can train her to sit still and NOT GIVE UP (she gets exasperated very quickly).
In Topics: My child's growth and development

|

A pet fish is small and can be so beneficial (relaxing) for a child (and adults).  I always recommend the BETA fish.  Your child can read up on how these fish to best in isolation and with interesting inclusive habitats.  Many people use a simple small fish bowl for this fish.  I have given these as presents and they have lasted for several years without much fuss!

The great thing about having a fish (or several) is that you can make backdrops for the bowl that are pasted on the outside and switch them out (thus, using her artistic side)

Other gifts may be creative craft materials.  Chalk for outdoor play and to make games is often a summertime favorite!

Have a great day!

1
0