aistobing asks:

summer school for international student

I have plan to stay in pasadena during this summer holiday from june 14 until july 5 and looking for summer school activity for my kids , on 8 and 4 grade , looking forward for information , tq
In Topics: Camp and summer enrichment

Hi, If you are referring to Pasadena, California, you might contact the South Pasadena Educational Foundation to see if your kids could participate in any of their programs this summer:

You might also check out the activities and programs that the City of Pasadena (CA) has available for summer:

I also found information about an educational summer day camp in Pasadena (Camp Shi'ini):

That camp is included in this list of 'summer camp' options in Pasadena, California, from the family event website, Famplosion:

Also, if you haven't already done so, I would recommend that you visit the info center, Camp and Summer Enrichment:

Here's one of the many articles you'll find there:
"Find the Right Summer Camp"

Good luck in your search -- I hope the entire family has a great summer and learns a lot!