sk8r
sk8r asks:
Q:

what is the supply list

what is the supply list for 8th graders attending horse heven hills middle school  
In Topics: Back to school

|

Our Back to School portal contains school supply lists by grade. Just click on the link to "Middle School" under the Printable Supply Lists, and you'll find a general shopping list for middle schoolers.

To get a supply list specific to Horse Heven Hills, try contacting the school directly. You can use our Find a School feature to track down the school's contact information.

I'm including both links below.

Hope this helps, and thanks for asking!

1
0
Marebear
Marebear , Student writes:
Hello there,
        If you have not recieved a letter in the mail with your child's school supply list, call the school. They can tell you when the letter is coming, or what the school supplies list are. This website also has a back to school list. I am sorry but I can not find the link, but they do have one. Look for it if you get no help from your child's school. I hope this helps.  
                                 Marebear

2
0