markaz
markaz asks:
Q:

Support children/young people through transitions in their lives, e.g

children aged3 to 7 years as they move between different settings and into school.
children aged 7 to 12 years as they move between different settings, such as moving to a new school.
young people aged 12 to 16 years for change, personal growth and moving on.
In Topics: My child's growth and development, Parenting / Our Family

|

I'm sorry, but I'm having difficulty understanding what it is you are asking. Are you trying to find support resources for children at the ages you mentioned, or are you trying to understand the development of children at these ages, or something else? Please consider adding more information to your question (or state more specifically what it is you are trying to learn). In the meantime, below are links to information centers for each of the ages you referenced. Thanks for asking!

1
0
cbsi_leg
cbsi_leg , Caregiver, Parent writes:
I think what you mean is how these children could cope up with their home work, adjusting to new school and other teen issues?. If you really want to help them... I suggest that you should talk to them about their problems... explore, get involve with their activities..

0
0