7piper asks:

Is there enough support out there for single dads?

I am an early childhood researcher (and mom) looking for a new idea for a project. I was thinking about tackling the topic of single dads and seeing what kind of research was out there. I am interested in the challenges they face at work, home and culture. Maybe interview single fathers and write a book to support other dads out there, offer tips, advice from one to another. Maybe have dads write essays to share their experiences. Would this be something useful to read for Dads who feel alone, left out?  
In Topics: Fatherhood, Single parent families

Great idea!  Single dads, just like single moms- need support as they raise their children. It's tough to parent kids alone.  Listed below are several resources online that dedicate their time to single dads.

Kindest Regards,

Shirley Cress Dudley, MA LPC
Founder of The Blended and Step Family Resource Center

Show me another question in this topic