court
court asks:
Q:

how can i talk to mr. smith ?

i have a problem and i would like to talk to Mr. Smith about it and i dont want to do it at school because some people will not be happy about it and they might come after me so i would like to know how i could get ahold of him
In Topics: Bullying and teasing, Cyber bullying, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Thank you for contacting Education.com

Hi Court!

One of the best ways to contact a school teacher, counselor or administrator is to e-mail them. Go to your school's website and locate the staff directory to find their e-mail address. Most teachers check their e-mail at least once a day. If you have trouble finding the listing of the e-mail address, you can call the school and ask the secretary.

If you are in crisis and need someone to talk to, our counselors are here 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can contact us through our toll-free hotline by calling: 1-800-448-3000, or you can e-mail us at: hotline@boystown.org

Take care and best to you!
Cynthia, Crisis Counselor
1-800-448-3000
2
0

Hi Court,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble at your child's school. In order to contact the teacher, I suggest you call or visit the school directly. Below, you'll find a link to our Find a School feature where you can track down the school's contact information.

Thanks for asking, and I hope you get your problem resolved!

0
1
Anonymous