ihatemyself108
ihatemyself... asks:
Q:

I just want someone to talk to, is anyone there for me just to talk?

I just want to know that someone there for me that i can talk to. I just want someone to be there for me that i can trust;(
In Topics: Teen issues

|

Hey there,

We're so glad you took the time to reach out this evening. Having a strong support system is something that everybody can benefit from, so looking for people to talk to is a really great step to take. A good website to check out is www.YourLifeYourVoice.org. On this site you can get in touch with a crisis counselor through email or online chat, totally free of chrage. It also has information about the national hotline you can call 24/7 whenever you need somebody to talk to.

Check it out: www.YourLifeYourVoice.org

1-800-448-3000

1
0

metalmommd
metalmommd writes:
try talking to your school counselor one of your parents, or call the suicide hotline if depressed

0
0
ASloane700
ASloane700 , Parent, Teacher writes:
It seems to me that you're having a hard time...are you able to talk with your parents at all?  What about your best friend?  A school counselor?  I haven't been on this site for quite some time and I hope that you begin to realize that although things are hard at times, it is just temporary so try taking things one minute or even second at a time so that you can pull through it.

0
0
hollow
hollow writes:
yes.your boyfriend is always there for you.

0
1
ihatemyself108
ihatemyself... writes:
this is for hollow,my bf dosent know bout the cutting and stuff

1
0
jamie89034
jamie89034 writes:
You can tell me anything okay? (:

0
0
jamie89034
jamie89034 writes:
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. by Rudyard Kipling

0
0
christinasutula
christinasu... writes:
I am totally here for you. i understand also. need someone to talk to lets talk

0
0
morgan1894
morgan1894 writes:
do you got a facebook?

0
0
Gookers
Gookers writes:
i am here and if you wanna talk to me go head, im all ears:). I promise you can trust me but i do not want you getting so sad..its not good for you....talk to me anytime!

0
0
M.vampire
M.vampire writes:
hey, í just want to say to ya that ofcrs there is sm1 for you, for all of us out there but just we didn't find that sm1 yet but i guss you have friends and stuff, ya just cn talk to them..... and btw i'm asking your Q all the times, but just let me tell ya that you cn talk to me if want too.

0
0